Saturday, February 28, 2009

Taking time to say "Thank you!"

Today, I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful ladies and I want to thank Brooke so very much! I don't normally name my clients, but I cannot help it! She is such a dear friend and I appreciate her opening her other friendships to me. As soon as possible, I will post her GORGEOUS twin girls' bedroom on this blog that I was able to help her design. She knew what she wanted and, together with her hubby's strong arms, we created a truly stunning room for her baby girls to grow up in. Thank you so much, Brooke for your friendship and the opportunity to help your circle of ladies enjoy their homes a bit more. I feel so blessed to constantly be meeting the most sincere ladies who just need a little decorating help. Thank you all so very much!

No comments: