Monday, September 29, 2008

Friends and Clients

Hello again from my little design house. I just wanted to pass on some positive energy today. I have been so blessed with great clients who become great friends. The ladies with whom I work are so like me - personally - that I feel honored to be helping them enjoy their homes. As we chat and find out similarities, I get another perspective on issues we all deal with. Makes me feel less crazy! Heehee! Interior work can be hard and sometimes, yes, I get sweaty, but knowing that my friend will enjoy it is like a little gift to us both. So, thank you darling clients for your support, your trust and, most importantly, being wonderful ladies!
I'm almost ready to post some photos here so ... stay tuned!
Wishing everyone sunny days and happy homes!

1 comment:

Melissa F said...

Just remember us all when you are rich and famous! Love you girl!